Nova Premium 13 X 13F Sq. Giant Telescoping Octagon Umbrella by Frankford
The Nova offers maximum shade and weather protection for commercial environments. Reinforced extruded aluminum ribs connect to an impressive 4-inch mast supporting a 9 oz. marine grade acrylic canopy. The Nova is exceptionally designed to withstand harsh conditions while being virtually maintenance free. A commercial grade telescopic crank allows you to completely close the umbrella without the burden of moving furniture underneath. Umbrellas comparable to the Nova in size and weight almost always require a permanent installation. The Nova is one of the only large shade structures in the industry with a semi-permanent and non-permanent mount available..
- Frame Finish BRUSHED SILVER, More Finishes Available on upgrade
- As the telescoping Nova cranks down, the top portion of the mast rises, allowing you to completely close the umbrella without having to move any furniture placed underneath
- 4” diameter aluminum center pole with four internal strength channels, combined with the extruded aluminum ribs provide exceptional support and strength.
- For easier installation of an umbrella this large, the Nova mounts to a hinged spigot. This allows for the umbrella mast to be placed onto the spigot while the unit is on its side, prior to raising it to an upright position.
- Reinforced grommets paired with an ultra-durable woven nylon wrap prevent the chance of fabric tearing from the frame
- Engineered to withstand 50-60 MPH sustained winds
- Stainless steel hardware throughout
- Multiple mounting options are available, either permanent or semi-permanent, for installation on any surface
Dimension:Height:126" Closed Hieght 170"clearance: 96" Closed Clearance:53"Crank Clearance:43"weight: 220 lbs.